Network Update - 28 February 2022 - 11.50am
New South Wales and Queensland flood impacts
- Heavy rain and flooding are disrupting services in impacted areas of New South Wales and Queensland.
- This may disrupt our ability to deliver to merchants and consumers, and to make collections.
- We are making every effort to support customers where it is safe to do so.
- Our transport and deliveries teams are continually assessing flood impacts and we will make every effort to deliver and collect where it is safe to do so.
- Several Post Offices will also be closed across the state due to flooding and road closures (see list below).