Network Update - 28 February 2022 - 11.50am
New South Wales and Queensland flood impacts
- Heavy rain and flooding are disrupting services in impacted areas of New South Wales and Queensland.
- This may disrupt our ability to deliver to merchants and consumers, and to make collections.
- We are making every effort to support customers where it is safe to do so.
- Our transport and deliveries teams are continually assessing flood impacts and we will make every effort to deliver and collect where it is safe to do so.
- Several Post Offices will also be closed across the state due to flooding and road closures (see list below).
Just because the weather doesn't always play along, doesn't mean you have to be stuck on the sofa. When running, biking or surfing are out of reach, try these five favorites to keep you moving year-round.
With the slowdown of the spread of COVID 19 within Australia, many of our strict isolation restrictions are beginning to loosen, with many returning to schools and work for the first time in months. While we adjust to the new normal this disease has created, here is a list of 11 back to work essentials that will help you feeling safer and more content when re-joining your everyday life and socialising with people again.