Thermoskin Sport Ankle Adjustable
Thermoskin Sport Ankle Adjustable Support
The Thermoskin Sport Ankle Adjustable features a low profile design and VR system to provide greater adjustability of fit. This brace easily fits into a shoe and is suitable for periods of active performance. Lining material enhances warmth and support for the mid foot and ankle region whilst absorbing moisture to enhance comfort. Ambidextrous wrap design means you can wear the support on either foot.
Support Levels: Moderate / Warmth Levels: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Sport Ankle Adjustable Support, or search all ankle supports
Key features and benefits:
- Designed with a VR system that provides greater adjustability
- Superlight, soft material provides all round support and compression
- Includes G7 Flex Lining for warmth and comfort during increased activity
- Dual application for targeted support
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
Suitable for various activities, including:
- Periods of increased activity
- The Sport Ankle Adjustable is One Size Fits Most.
How to wear:
1. Place the loop of the support over your heel, with the strap angled to the outside of your foot, and extending towards your toes.
2. Pull the strap gently and wrap it up over the bridge of your foot, then down underneath the arch of your foot.
3. Increase the tension on the strap as you cross again over the bridge of your foot, wrap it around the outside of your ankle, back on itself, and secure the fastener in place.
- Do not wear within 72 hours following an acute injury
- Do not wear whilst sleeping
Thermoskin Sport TechnologyThermoskin Sport range is designed for performance with comfort and durability in mind. These innovative low profile, adjustable braces provide a new generation of support for active performance. This range has a unique three layered material composition:
Thermoskin Sport supports are endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Thermoskin Sport is an official supplier of the Australian Institute of Sport.
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin Sport may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries.
2. Management: Thermoskin Sport is a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to overcome injury post 72 hours.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Does not contain Latex.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.