Thermoskin Tubular Compression Bandage - Beige
Cut-to-fit tubular compression bandage. Anti-microbial and supportive, this 70cm compression bandage is perfect for strains, sprains, or weak joints and can be used for skin protection during sport.
Thermoskin Tubular Compression Bandage
This Thermoskin cut to fit tubular bandage is your second skin for support. compression and protection, helping to assist you with strains, swelling, wounds, and injury.
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Tubular Compression Bandage, or search all tapes and bandages
How Does the Bandage Work?
Using anti-bacterial and elasticated material, this tubular compression bandage uses compression and support to protect and aid recovery. This bandage can be cut to size to reduce wastage and ensure a great fit on any limb.
Key features and benefits:
- - Each pack is 70cm in length
- - Compression can reduce swelling and aid recovery and provide relief
- - Protection of skin during sports
- - Revolutionary AEGIS polymer technology
- - Comfortable yet high-level of support
- - Protects wounds and injuries from bacteria
- - Easy to apply and adjust
- - Does not require adhesive, pins, or tape to secure
- - Stay active. The bandage is elasticated, lightweight, and unobtrusive
- - Provides support for sprains and strains
- - Lasts 50+ washes
- - Usually ships within 24 hours
May be a suitable treatment for:
Comfortable, easy to apply tubular bandage provides continuous even support and an anti-bacterial solution that inhibits bacteria growth. Provides compression and support for:
- - Weakness, strains & sprains
This Tubular Compression Bandage is available in various sizes. See the chart below for details on how to choose the right size for you.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to Use:
- - Pull bandage over the limb. Cut fabric to fit. The double bandage is recommended for greater effectiveness
- - Single-layer compression measurement is 15mmHg
Thermoskin Tubular Compression Bandage - more information
Should an irritation or rash develop discontinue use. If pain persists see your doctor or medical professional