Thermoskin Adjustable Multi-Purpose Wrap
A convenient product which assists in reducing soft tissue injuries or supporting weakened muscles. Suitable for knees, thighs, arms or torso.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Adjustable Multi-Purpose WrapThermoskin Adjustable Multi-Purpose Wrap is a convenient product aimed at reducing soft tissue injuries or supporting weakened muscles. Suitable for use on knees, thighs, arms and torso, the compression will help to aid in muscle recovery.
Support Level: Mild | Warmth Level: Low
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for: Size guide:
1. Wrap around area which has muscle tightness, soft tissue injury or requires support.
How to wear:
2. Wrap firmly, but not to tightly and affix in place.
Thermoskin Compression RangeThermoskin Compression supports are designed to reduce swelling and provide general support for weak and injured muscles and joints.
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Management: Thermoskin Compression can be worn to overcome injury almost anywhere and anytime, including within the first 72 hours of injury.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
Recommend placing product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash in cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight. Use of a heat rub or cream may reduce the life of this product and void the warranty.
This product contains a natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional. Do not use in conjunction with heat rubs, balms or liniments.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Taiwan.