Thermoskin Thermal Wrist provides mild support for wrist-related injuries such as sprains and tendonitis.
Thermoskin Wrist Support
Thermoskin Wrist provides protection and mild support for the lower forearm and wrist. The patented thermal properties enhance heat therapy and is commonly used as an adjunct product in treating a range of soft tissue complaints including sprains, Carpal Tunnel and tendonitis. Can also be used to protect weak and overused wrists. Universal design means you can wear the support on either wrist.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Wrist, or search all wrist supports
Key features and benefits:
- Provides light but firm compression to the wrist to counteract tissue swelling
- No seams and moisture wicking material enhances comfort
- Can be worn on either wrist
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in six sizes
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Measure evenly around wrist joint.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear the Wrist Support:
1. Slip the product over the affected hand.
2. Position the support on the lower part of the forearm with the opening beginning at the wrist crease.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- The Thermoskin Wrist brace should not be worn within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Australia.