Thermoskin Wrist Hand
Thermal wrist sleeve for the treatment of tendonitis, wrist sprains and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Thermoskin Wrist Hand Support
Thermoskin® Wrist Hand Support provides protection and support for the lower forearm and wrist. The innovative thermal properties provide therapy which may be useful in treating a range of soft tissue injuries including sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and tendonitis of the wrist. Can also be used to protect weak and overused wrists.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Wrist Hand, or search all thumb, hand and wrist supports
Key features and benefits:
- Provides light but firm compression to the wrist to counteract tissue swelling
- Moisture wicking material provides superior comfort to the wearer
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in three sizes to provide correct support for your wrist
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
Wrist sprains and strains: Wrist sprains are caused when the ligaments of the wrist become stretched or worn. This can occur when the wrist is bent forcefully such as when an individual breaks a fall with their wrists.
Arthritic pain: Arthritis of the wrists occurs when the wrist joint becomes inflamed. Inflammation causes swelling, pain and stiffness in the wrist.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: CTS is caused by pressure on the nerves which run through the wrist. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome may manifest itself as tingling, pins and needles, numbness or pain.
Weak and overused wrists: Prolonged use of the wrist, extended force exerted on the ligaments, muscles and tendons of the wrist can manifest itself as pain experienced in the wrist and hand region. This is amplified where muscles of the wrist are already weak.
Measure evenly around wrist joint.
*Please note that the Thermoskin Wrist Hand is not available in all sizes.
It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear the Wrist Hand Support:
1. Place the thumb through the hole on respective wrist
2. Position the product so that both seams run on the outside area of your wrist/hand
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product comprises of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
The Thermoskin Wrist Hand Support is made in Thailand.