Spiky Massage Ball (4.7cm)
Spiky Massage Ball
This therapeutic myofascial release ball features soft spikes that simulate the rejuvenating effects of a soothing sports massage. Performing self-massage exercises and muscle release techniques is easy with our spiky physio balls, simply roll the ball across the ailing tissue.
For the best results, apply mild or heavy pressure with this trigger point ball to target tension and stimulate blood flow. This self-massage product can glide just as easily over clothing as it can directly on the skin. In addition to being an effective lower back treatment, this ball is also designed to soothe the soles of aching feet for patients that experience plantar fasciitis.
Read on to discover more about this spiky ball for pressure points, or search through all of our rehab and exercise supplies.
Key Features and Benefits
- Increased blood flow leading to reduced muscle tension
- Increased afferent stimulation to the nervous system
- Relief from paraspinal muscle tension
- Increased body energy flow through stimulating acupuncture meridian lines
- Increased flexibility of joints
How to use:
1. Place ball directly on the affected area.
2. Roll backwards, forwards, and sideways on the ball until comfortable for up to 90 seconds at a time.
- Please note: using the spiky ball to relieve any sort of myofascial pain can be painful due to the condition of the soft tissue.
- We recommend consulting your health professional before using the spiky massage ball for specific ailments.
- Stop use immediately if you experience intense pain when using the massage ball.
Maybe a suitable treatment for:
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Myofascial pain
- Stiff neck and headaches
- Frozen shoulder
- Sciatica and back pain