Thermoskin Training Shorts
Enhanced therapy and thermal support for acute and chronic thigh, hamstring and groin-hip injuries.
Ideal to help with training and recovery.
- Aids in increased bloodflow and circulation
- Reduces muscles from cooling off too quickly
- Provides low-level long-duration natural warmth
Thermoskin Training Shorts
If you're an active individual or athlete, muscle discomfort in your back and leg region can make it increasingly difficult to achieve at your best. Before it gets to this point, doctors recommend owning a pair of Thermoskin training compression shorts. Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association, these shorts can be comfortably worn under regular or gym clothes to help keep your body in top shape.
Thermoskin training shorts come in black, are available in sizes XS - XXL and help prevent and treat injuries in the lower back, hamstrings, adductor and quadricep muscles. They work by using a patented material which enhances recovery by offering compression to the effected tissue, while remaining light and breathable for optimal oxygen flow.
Shop today with iHealthSphere to find yourself the best deal on groin and hip support shorts. With free shipping on all orders over $100, order today for great savings!
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Key features and benefits:
- Helps increase blood flow and circulation
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling
- Moisture wicking material provides superior comfort to the wearer
- Shorts contour to the body for increased comfort and support
- Available in six sizes to provide correct support
- Can be worn comfortably underneath clothing
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Abductor instability
- Adductor strain
- Hamstring injuries
- Overuse or weakness of the adductor
- Quadricep injuries
Size guide:Measure around middle of waist and around upper thigh.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear the Compression Training Shorts:1. Wear the shorts so that the elasticised band sits just above the waist.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Do not wear Thermoskin Thermal supports within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams on the shorts
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.