CoolXChange - Large Compression & Cooling Gel Bandage (7.5 x 300cm)
CoolXChange - Large Compression & Cooling Gel Bandage
CoolXChange is an innovative 2 in 1 Gel Bandage, combining cooling and compression therapy for advanced recovery from pain and inflammation. CoolXChange makes managing muscle sprains and strains easier than ever before - it is portable and can be carried anywhere, requires no refrigeration, and is re-usable too, so it's ready to go whenever pain strikes.
R.I.C.E (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) is considered the best methodology in managing muscle sprains and strains. In combining the cooling and compression stages into one simple step, CoolXChange works immediately to reduce the amount of blood flow and heat in the injured area, which minimises pain and swelling for a faster recover.
Read on to discover more about CoolXChange, or search all tapes and bandages
Key features and benefits:
- 2 in 1: Combines cooling and compression in one easy step
- Ready to use straight from pack, anywhere, anytime
- Does not require freezer or refrigeration
- Proven technology: works immediately and will continue to provide cooling for up to 2 hours
- Reduces pain, swelling and inflammation
- Can be used on any part of the body
- No smell, leaves no mess or residue
- No ice burns
- Does not contain latex
- Does not contain menthol or medications
- Re-sealable pouch
- Easy to carry, in first aid kit or sports bag
- Repels dirt
- Comes with inner tube making it easy to roll on and off
- Even compression, with elongation rate of...
May be suitable for
- Treatment of sport injuries, sprains and strains
- Treatment of general muscle pain
- Assist with chronic muscle or joint pain management
- Reduce swelling, inflammation, pain, bruising
- Compression support for muscles and joints
- Home use
- Sports use
- School first aid kits
- Workplace accidents
- Clinical use
Clinical studies show CoolXChange Gel Bandage works immediately, and continues to provide cool therapy for up to 2 hours, dropping skin temperature by over 10 degrees celsius.
Size GuideLARGE (75mm x 3000mm) - Ideal for knees, thighs, hamstrings, groin, back, shoulder or may be cut to size for schools, sporting clubs and clinical use.
Also available in:
REGULAR (75mm x 1200mm) - Ideal for ankles, feet, wrists, elbows and fingers
- Wrap CoolXChange around the injured area three times for greatest effectiveness
- Adjust compression tension until comfortable, CoolXChange should not be worn too tight.
- To affix the end, hold it against bandage until it self-adheres
- CoolXChange may be worn up to 2 hours.
- Do not cover bandage when applied to ensure effective evaporative cooling.
- Place used CoolXChange in re-sealable pouch and seal tightly.
- If CoolXChange is dry add 25ml (5 teaspoons) of filtered water to bandage before placing in pouch
- Allow 2-3 hours for gel rehydration before re-use.
- Store in a cool dry place or refrigerator for additional cooling effect. Do not place in freezer. Do not wash.
- Discard used bandage when gel no longer rehydrates.
Does not contain medications or menthol.
For external use only. Do not apply on broken skin. Should an irritation occur or if pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice or consult a medical professional. Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. Do not swallow. Not suitable for children under 5 years old.
Use within 6 months of opening.
Made in Taiwan.