Balance Roller -Large 15 x 90 cm
Foam Balance Roller
Commonly used by physical therapists as an effective self-myofascial (self-massage) technique to reduce muscle stiffness.
Available in two sizes 36" and 12", our black muscle rollers are crafted from resilient, lightweight EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam that is non-toxic and stress-crack resistant. Under a heavy burden, our foam rollers keep their soft cylindrical mold and evenly distribute pressure. By asserting 30 - 60 seconds of intense pressure upon your ailing muscle groups, these firm foam exercise rollers reduce tenderness by releasing swollen trigger points that stem from overuse.
Our foam rollers are perfect for Pilates or yoga classes extra surface area provides the stability necessary to keep you upright while still strengthening your core.Read on to discover more about the Foam Rollers, or search all rehab and exercise supplies
Benefits of foam rollersUsers may experience the following benefits from using a foam roller:
- Improved balance and flexibility
- Improved strength and coordination
- Release muscle tension: foam rollers may be recommended to relieve fascia tension in the ITB (iliotibial band)
How to use1. Lie, sit, kneel, or stand on the roller to release tightness in muscles.
- We recommend consulting a health or fitness professional for advice on how to use the foam roller correctly for specific ailments
May be suitable for:
- Iliotibial Band (IT Band) injuries
- Muscle tightness and stiffness
- Exercise recovery and cool-down stretches
- Yoga, pilates, massage therapy