Plantar FXT Calf Compression Socks
Thermoskin Calf Compression Supports
No other calf compression sock will provide you the pain relief you need like the Thermoskin Walk-On Calf Socks. Their moderate, graduated compression fibers extend from the ankle all the way up the calf to promote blood flow and lasting comfort. They assist in the treatment and management of plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and other sports-related injuries or recoveries. Other plantar fasciitis calf socks can get sweaty or apply pressure in incorrect areas, but these socks feature silver microbial fibers in both the toes and heels to improve odour elimination. The moderate to firm compression band around the foot arch applies compression where the foot needs it most.
These Thermoskin calf compression socks are also ideal for sports performance, sports recovery, shin splints, standing or sitting all day, travel, varicose veins and swollen, tired or aching legs. These running support socks can help stimulate blood flow so you can minimise and prevent pain.
All Thermoskin products are designed and manufactured with high quality, durable materials specifically chosen to suit conditions, which ensures all product benefits listed are achieved. We encourage customers to look closely before purchasing cheaper imitations which may have similar claims to genuine Thermoskin products, but are often made from inferior materials, as they will often cause more harm than good.
Features and benefits of the Plantar FXT Calf socks:
- Moderate graduated compression from the ankle to calf, which promotes blood flow
- Firm compression around the Achilles tendon providing support and comfort
- Moderate to firm compression band around foot arch for additional support
- Firm upward compression at the plantar fascia attachment to unload stress
- Silver microbial fibres in toe and heel for anti-bacterial and anti-odour benefits
- Foot pad at ball of foot for extra comfort
- Available in five sizes
May be suitable treatment and management of:
- Various foot and heel complaints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Sports Performance and Recovery
Benefits of compression for lower leg and foot:
- Relief from fatigue
- Relief from pain
- Minimises swelling
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
Moderate = 15-20mmhg
Firm = 20-30mmhg
How to wear the calf socks:
1. Place thumbs inside socks and gather material.
2. Slip each foot inside and gradually pull up over heel.
3. Adjust fit in foot and heel until comfortable.
4. Gently slide socks up each leg.
- Note: To ensure correct level of compression, do not fold sock over when worn
- Please consult your healthcare specialist for appropriate use prior to applying this product
- Designed for a tight fit
Overview of plantar fasciitis:The Plantar Fascia is the connective tissue that runs from the heel bone (calcaneus) to the ball of the foot. It supports the foot arch, enables the foot to push off, keeps bones and joints in position and absorbs the strain we place on our feet. Plantar Fasciitis occurs when the Plantar Fascia is placed under too much stress, causing inflammation or damage to the tissue and resulting in common symptoms such as heel pain, dull aches or stiffness in the foot.
Potential causes of plantar fasciitis:
- Flat feet
- High arches
- Unsupportive shoes
- Extensive running
- Excessive walking
- Standing on hard surfaces
- Tight calf or achilles tendon
- Weight gain and ageing
Thermoskin Walk-On Footcare RangeThermoskin provides a footcare range that combines advanced material technology and superior support. Thermoskin Walk-On products assist in the everyday management of medically diagnosed foot conditions.
Available in a variety of sizes and lengths from ankle to calf.
Please consult your healthcare specialists for appropriate use prior to applying these products.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, iron or bleach.
If you have arterial circulation problems, or if pain persists please consult with your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Designed in Australia. Made in Taiwan.