Tubeskin Black Tubular Bandage
Your second skin for support, compression and protection, in a brand new colour. For strains, sprains or weak joints and protection of the skin during sport.
Tubeskin Tubular Bandage
Tubeskin cut to fit tubular bandage is your second skin for support. compression and protection , helping to assist you with strains, swelling, wounds and injury.
Read on to discover more about the Tubeskin Tubular Bandage, or search all tapes and bandages
How Does the Bandage Work?
Using anti-bacterial and elasticated material, the Tubeskin bandage uses compression and support to protect and aid recovery. The Tubeskin can be cut to size to reduce wastage and ensure a great fit on any limb.
Key features and benefits:
- Compression can reduce swelling and aid recovery and provide relief
- Protection of skin during sports
- Revolutionary AEGIS polymer technology
- Comfortable yet high-level of support
- Protects wounds and injuries from bacteria
- Easy to apply and adjust
- Does not require adhesive, pins or tape to secure
- Stay active. The bandage is elasticated, lightweight and unobtrusive
- Provides support for sprains and strains
- Lasts 50+ washes
- 10 m Tubeskin Tubular Bandage roll available (see related products below)
- Usually ships within 24 hours
May be suitable treatment for:
Comfortable, easy to apply tubular bandage provides continuous even support and an anti-bacterial solution that inhibits bacteria growth. Provides compression and support for:
- Weakness, strains & sprains
Tubeskin Bandage Sizing:
S | M | L | XL
Tubeskin is available in various sizes. See the chart below for details on how to choose the right size for you.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to Use:
- Pull bandage over limb. Cut fabric to fit. Double bandage is recommended for greater effectiveness
- Single layer compression measurement is 15mmHg