Thermoskin Sport Knee Adjustable Brace
The Sport Knee Adjustable by Thermoskin provides support, compression and warmth for the knee during periods of physical activity. The low profile design is not cumbersome during active performance. It also features a knee shield buttress which assists in stabilising and protecting the patella. Wrap design provides greater adjustability and comfort of fit.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Sport Knee Adjustable, or search all knee supports
Key features and benefits:
Designed with a VR system that provides greater adjustability
Superlight, soft material provides all round support and compression
Includes G7 Flex Lining for warmth and comfort during increased activity
Universal design, available in two sizes
Knee Shield buttress stabilises and protects the patella
Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
Covered by a 12-month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
Suitable for various activities, including:
Periods of increased activity
Measure the circumference around the kneecap in a standing position.
*Please note that the Thermoskin Sport Knee Adjustable is not available in all sizes. It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:
1. Keeping the leg straight, position the support with the patella cut-out over the knee cap and the sew-in label at the top of the product.
2. Wrap the single strap behind the knee and attach, next to the patella cut out.
3. Wrap the lower strap of the two behind the upper calf and attach just below the knee cap and in line with the lower section of the main body of the support.
4. Wrap the upper strap of the two behind the lower hamstring and attach above the knee cap.
5. Re-adjust the tension on the middle single strap accordingly.
6. Re-adjust as required.
Not suitable for wear within 72 hours of an acute injury
Do not wear whilst sleeping