Thermoskin Sacroiliac Support Belt
Thermoskin Sacroiliac Support Belt has a slimline design with adjustable tabs for a conforming fit, making it ideal for use for both males and females. The SI Belt provides compression and stability support for the sacroiliac joint, including enhanced stability through the core area of the pelvis, hip and lower back to help reduce injury. Suitable for daily use to help give support to the pelvis and SI during everyday activities.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Low
Read below to learn more about this Sacroiliac Support Belt, or search more supports and braces.
Key features and benefits of the Thermoskin Sacroiliac Support Belt:
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Compression and stability support
- Adjustable tabs for comfort
- Slimline design
- Suitable for both men and women
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
- Post pregnancy (only use during pregnancy under instructions from your Obstetrician
- Pelvic or hip instability
- Lower back support
- Sacroiliac joint issues
- Ideal for people who stand for long periods of time
- Clinically tested (In the clinical situation it was compared with another popular Sacroiliac Belt. Patients reported better support with the sacroiliac region with the Thermoskin sacroiliac support belt)
Assists in the treatment of:
- Weak Pelvis
- Sacroiliac injury
- Lower back
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear the Sacroiliac Support Belt:
1. Loosen all fasteners before putting on belt.
2. Wear the Sacroiliac Belt just below the belt line, across the sides of your hips.
3. Wrap the belt around your hips and join firmly at the front.
4. Pull the two elastic side bands around toward the front and affix firmly.
5. Sacroiliac Belt can be worn during the day to give support as required.