Thermal Compression Gloves
Thermoskin Thermal Compression Gloves
Thermoskin Thermal Compression Gloves are anatomically shaped to provide warmth and even compression for the temporary relief of arthritic pain. A textured inner layer provides additional grip for everyday activities and finger tips cut out, allow a better sense of touch.
About Thermoskin Technology:
Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery. Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling. Clinically tested to increase skin and muscle temperature. Provide temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI. Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle.
- Lined with Trioxon Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery
- Textured palm provides additional grip
- Fingertips remain free to help you go about your daily activities
- Contoured to the hand and available in six sizes to provide correct support
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Symptoms of arthritis
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms, the Thermoskin Gloves may be of assistance:
- Pain, stiffness or inflammation of the finger joints
- Weakness in the joints
- Visible deformities in the fingers
Measure the circumference of the hand around the knuckle.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:
1. Position the gloves on the right and/or left hand so that the fastener strap is wrapped around the lower forearm.
2. Secure the strap.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support