Thermoskin AFG Stabiliser
Thermoskin AFG Stabiliser
This stabilising Thermoskin thermal ankle support provides heat therapy to increase blood flow, which may assist in providing temporary relief from circulatory conditions. This Thermoskin ankle and foot support may be useful in treating diabetic neuropathy, Rynaud's Disease and foot-related arthritic conditions. If you or one of your patients suffer from any of these conditions, the Thermoskin AFG Stabiliser may be a good fit.
The superior support features a figure-8 strapping and side stabiliser inserts to provide extra support for weak ankles, while the non-slip sole on the sock section improves stability when walking. This Thermoskin foot compression brace is available in six sizes to ensure correct support and the universal design makes it possible to wear on either foot.
Find out more about the Thermoskin Ankle Foot Gauntlet Stabiliser by reading our benefits section below. Not what you're looking for? Search all ankle and foot supports.
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable for:
Size guide:Shoe Size (Australian).
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Insert plastic side stabilisers in pockets on the inside.
2. Pull the AFG Stabiliser on your foot until snug.
3. Wrap the strap around the back of the ankle and secure onto itself.
4. If you require additional support, pull the strap in a figure-8 pattern underneath and around the ankle.
Arthritic ankle painArthritic conditions affect the joints of the body. If the area where the bones meet in the ankle joint become damaged, the bones can no longer glides easily over one another and this can cause pain. Arthritis in the ankle can manifest itself as stiffness in the ankle joint, weak ankles, ankle instability and even visible deformities. We recommend seeing your medical professional for a complete diagnosis if you are suffering any ankle pain.
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Australia.