Thermoskin Sport Knee Adjustable
Thermoskin Sport Knee Adjustable BraceThe Sport Knee Adjustable by Thermoskin provides support, compression and warmth for the knee during periods of physical activity. The low profile design is not cumbersome during active performance. It also features a knee shield buttress which assists in stabilising and protecting the patella. Wrap design provides greater adjustability and comfort of fit.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Sport Knee Adjustable, or search all knee supports
Key features and benefits:
Suitable for various activities, including:
Size guide:Measure the circumference around the kneecap in a standing position.
*Please note that the Thermoskin Sport Knee Adjustable is not available in all sizes. It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Keeping the leg straight, position the support with the patella cut-out over the knee cap and the sew-in label at the top of the product.
2. Wrap the single strap behind the knee and attach, next to the patella cut out.
3. Wrap the lower strap of the two behind the upper calf and attach just below the knee cap and in line with the lower section of the main body of the support.
4. Wrap the upper strap of the two behind the lower hamstring and attach above the knee cap.
5. Re-adjust the tension on the middle single strap accordingly.
6. Re-adjust as required.
Thermoskin Sport TechnologyThermoskin Sport range is designed for performance with comfort and durability in mind. These innovative low profile, adjustable braces provide a new generation of support for active performance. This range has a unique three layered material composition:
Thermoskin Sport supports are endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Thermoskin Sport is an official supplier of the Australian Institute of Sport.
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin Sport may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries.
2. Management: Thermoskin Sport is a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to overcome injury post 72 hours.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Does not contain Latex.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.