Thermoskin Sport Knee Stabiliser Adjustable
Thermoskin Sport Knee Stabiliser Adjustable BraceThe Sport Knee Stabiliser Adjustable by Thermoskin provides support, compression and warmth for the knee during periods of physical activity or active performance. The universal design means you can wear this deluxe brace on either knee. It also features removable and adjustable side stabilisers which improve medial and lateral support and adjustability of fit.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Knee Stabiliser Adjustable Brace, or search all knee supports and braces
Key features and benefits:
Suitable for various activities, including:
Size guide:Measure the circumference around the kneecap in a standing position.
*Please note that the Thermoskin Sport Knee Stabiliser Adjustable is not available in all sizes. It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Checking the access points to the side stabilisers are at the top of the support.
2. Position the middle of the Sport Knee Stabiliser behind your knee.
3. Then wrap the bottom straps towards each other and secure underneath your patella.
4. Wrap the top straps towards each other and secure above your patella.
5. Adjust to the desired level of compression.
6. If required you can slide the side stabilisers out from the top of the support and then re-position in one of the three pouch options.
Thermoskin Sport TechnologyThermoskin Sport range is designed for performance with comfort and durability in mind. These innovative low profile, adjustable braces provide a new generation of support for active performance. This range has a unique three layered material composition:
Thermoskin Sport supports are endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Thermoskin Sport is an official supplier of the Australian Institute of Sport.
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin Sport may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries.
2. Management: Thermoskin Sport is a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to overcome injury post 72 hours.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Does not contain Latex.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.