Thermoskin Compression Knee Sleeve
Thermoskin Compression Knee Sleeve
The Compression Knee Sleeve provides moderate and even compression, suitable for a range of day-to-day activities for weak or injured knees such as: walking, climbing stairs, squatting and even sitting. This support can also be worn during increased physical activity to help prevent pain or injury caused by general wear and tear of the knee. The Thermoskin Compression Knee Sleeve is also recommended in the first 72 hours of an acute knee injury to assist in reducing swelling and help in providing pain relief. It is recommended to ice the area to reduce inflammation in conjunction with the compression knee support. After the first 72 hours a thermal knee support is recommended.
Support Level: Mild / Warmth Level: Low
Read on to discover more about the Compression Knee Brace, or search all knee supports
Key features and benefits:
- Contours to body to enhance comfort and reduce chance of bunching
- 2-Way stretch compression permits a full range of movement whilst preventing slippage
- Designed to reduce swelling and provide general support for weak and injured muscles and joints
- Combines soft, ventilated knit for extended wear
- Available in four sizes
- Universal design, can be worn on either knee
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Weakness, sprains & strains
Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:
1. Slip end of support over foot and slide up and over the knee so that the mid-section of the back panel sits directly behind the back of your knee.
- Can be worn directly after trauma (unlike thermal supports)
Knee supports for weak and injured knees
Knee supports are a useful healthcare product providing additional support for weak or injured knees or as additional protection . The moderate compression of the Thermoskin Compression Knee makes it a good choice for people who would like more support but require free range of movement.
What causes knee injuries and knee pain?
Knees provide support and stability for the whole body. Both flexibility and knee stability are required to perform many daily activities such as standing, sitting, squatting and turning. More pressure and strain is placed on the knee when we undertake strenuous activities such as running and skiing. Knee injuries may be caused by direct blows to the knee, increased intensity in knee activity, increased weight bearing or strain on the knees and also osteoarthritis of the knee.
Thermoskin Compression RangeThermoskin Compression supports are designed to reduce swelling and provide general support for weak and injured muscles and joints. Opportunity to choose from 2 way stretch and 2 way stretch which contours to the shape of the affected body part and permit a full range of movement or Airmesh Advantage® material for maximum ventilation and comfortable continuous wear.
Benefits of 2 Way Stretch material:
Benefits of Airmesh Advantage® material:
When to use:
1. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
This product contains a natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.If pain persists, consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Taiwan.