Thermoskin Adjustable Knee Support
Thermoskin Arthritic Knee Universal Brace
The Thermoskin Universal Arthritic Knee Wrap provides temporary pain relief from a range of conditions including arthritic knee pain, fluid in the knee joint or swollen or aching knees. The design features an adjustable wrap to assist in variation of compression. Universal design means it can be worn on either knee and this thermal support is suitable for wear during sleep. Trioxon Advantage lining works to promote blood flow to the region to reduce pain felt in the knee.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Arthritic Knee Universal, or search all knee supports
Key features and benefits:
- Adjustable top for a custom fit
- Breathable and Moisture wicking material enhances comfort for the wearer
- Clinically validated
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Patented material provides thermal treatment for symptoms of arthritis
- Available in six sizes
- Universal design, can be worn on either knee
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Arthritic pain
- Fluid in the knee joint
- Swollen or aching knees
Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:
1. Position the product so that the seam is directly behind the knee.
2. Open wrap should be above the knee patella.
3. Once the wrap is closed there should be a hole for the patella to be placed into.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Do not wear Thermoskin thermal knee supports within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the brace
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer Lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Australia.