Thermoskin Compression Wrist Wrap
An ambidextrous wrap design with fastener straps allows for a comfortable, adjustable fit to support weak and injured wrists.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Compression Wrist WrapThe Thermoskin Compression Wrist Wrap may assist in providing support for injured or weak wrists. It is suitable for use within 72 hours of an acute injury (unlike thermal supports). The support features an adjustable fastener strap to promote comfort for the user. The universal design means the wrap can be used on either hand.
Support Level: Mild / Warmth Level: Low
Read on to discover more about the Compression Wrist Wrap, or search all wrist and hand supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
How to wear:1. Place thumb through the hole.
2. Wrap the piece around the outside of your hand/wrist area.
3. Fasten the strap to secure the wrap.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin Compression RangeThermoskin Compression supports are designed to reduce swelling and provide general support for weak and injured muscles and joints. Opportunity to choose from 2 way stretch and 4 way stretch which contours to the shape of the affected body part and permit a full range of movement or Airmesh Advantage® material for maximum ventilation and comfortable continuous wear.
Benefits of 2 or 4 Way Stretch material:
Benefits of Airmesh Advantage® material:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Management: Thermoskin Compression can be worn to overcome injury almost anywhere and anytime, including within the first 72 hours of injury.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
This product contains a natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.If pain persists, consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Taiwan.