Sea-Band Nausea Relief Ginger Capsules
- Alleviates feelings of nausea from travel or motion sickness
- High Potency - contains 2500mg
of ginger root which is up to
5 times higher than competitors
(1 capsule only)
- Suitable for children over 6 years
- Helps support healthy digestive system function
- Pack of 10 travel sickness capsules
- Gluten free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Sea-Band Ginger Capsules for travel sickness relief
Sea-Band Ginger Capsules are the natural, non-drowsy solution for travel and motion sickness. Developed and manufactured in the UK, these easy to swallow anti-nausea capsules, are the perfect solution for long journeys by road, air and sea. Each capsule contains 2500mg of ginger root relieving feelings of sickness and vomiting associated with travel. The Sea-Band Ginger Capsules are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Active ingredient: Zingiber officinale (Ginger) ext. equivalent dry root 2.5g (2500mg)
Quick and natural nausea relief, on the go
Sea-Band Ginger Capsules are perfect for use before and during long journeys. Ginger has long been documented to help with motion sickness, aiding in healthy digestive function. Get the natural soothing and warming properties of ginger in an effective and easy to swallow capsule. With Sea-Band Ginger enjoy the journey every you travel.
Made In the UK
Sea Band Ginger travel sickness capsules have been developed through years of scientific study and are manufactured to highest possible standards within the UK. Simple, effective and reliable quality from a market leading brand you can trust.
Directions for use: adults and children over the age of 6.
Take 1 capsule approximately 30 minutes to one hour before travelling and swallow whole with a large glass of water while standing. If nausea returns, repeat dose as required, up to a maximum of 4 capsules per day
- - Always read the label and use only as directed
- - Not recommended for pregnant women
- - Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of 4 capsules per day
- - Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- - Keep in its original packaging in a dry cool
- - place below 25ºC
- - If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner