KN95 Face Mask - 10 Pack
KN95 Protection Mask helps prevent airborne cough and sneeze droplets from entering the nose and mouth.
Included: 10x Protection Face MasksNo further discounts apply off Sale price.
These KN95 face masks are designed to be comfortable and lightweight for all-day wear. They are designed to filter out pollen, exhaust, industrial emissions, dust allergies.
For maximized performance, the mask should be pressed to face so it seals properly around the nose and mouth, allowing inhaled air to pass through the filter.
- Greater than 95% particle filtration efficiency for pollen, dust and allergies
- Multi-layer filter structure provides good protectiion
- Helps reduce potential exposure to airborne particles
- Soft interior is comfortable and breathable
- With durable elastic and sweat absorbing ear bands.
- Adjustable nose clip to help ensure a secure, custom seal
- Lightweight, disposable design
*Please note that the style may differ slightly from image shown
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The coloured side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
- Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nose piece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Also equivalent to P2 respirators in the Australian Standard, disposable KN95 respirators filter out very fine particles from the air and reduce the risk of transmitting airborne infectious diseases while working in or passing through potentially contaminated environments. Working to help keep you safe from potentially harmful particle, the KN95 Respirator assists in reducing your exposure to airborne particle so that you can maintain a healthy respiratory system.