Pilates Ring - Medium Resistance
Pilates ring to tone and strengthen many vital muscle groups.
Availability: In stock
Pilates RingThe iHealthSphere Pilates Ring with Handles is an essential piece of toning equipment, ideal for both general exercise and Pilates. The ring's resistance is thought to speed up the toning process by targeting specific muscles whilst performing your routine. The double handed Pilates Ring has been designed to help tone up problem areas such as inner and outer thighs, and has also proven extremely effective for legs, upper arms and pelvic floor muscles.
Key Features and Benefits
- An essential piece of toning equipment, ideal for both general exercise and Pilates
- Helps tone and strengthen legs, upper arms, chest, thighs and pelvic floor muscles
- Easily portable making it ideal for both home and class use
- Ideal for both general exercise and Pilates, the ring is of lightweight construction with a medium resistance level making it suitable for all levels from beginner to professional
- The dual handle Pilates circle is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability and easy storage in mind
- Double handled ring features inner and outer grips on each side with foam padded handles for comfort.
How to Use:
- Simply take hold of the ring using the comfortable double sided grips and either push in from the outside of the ring or out from the inside depending on your chosen exercise
- The ring may also be placed between the knees, lower or upper legs to concentrate on the thighs and pelvic floor.
- The colour box features instructional graphics to show how to operate the pilates ring
May Be Suitable Treatment For:
- Pilates rings or 'circles' are now often used as part of a Pilates routine to add intensity to a wide variety of floor exercises
- Tones and strengthens many areas of the body
Size / Dimensions
- Diameter: 38.5cm
- Colour: Black and grey
Write Your Own Review