Theraband 22.8M (25-Yard) Latex Free
Latex free TheraBand 22.8 meter resistance tubing.
Tan: Extra Thin | Yellow: Thin | Red: Medium | Green: Heavy | Blue: Extra Heavy | Black: Special Heavy
TheraBand 22.8 Meter Latex Free Bands
TheraBand 22.8M Latex Free Bands are designed for users who may experience discomfort from allergies when using regular resistance bands. May be used to assist with recovery from injuries or to increase athletic performance. TheraBand 22.8M Latex Free Resistance Bands provide an alternative solution for those who suffer from allergic reactions to natural rubbers. The resistance can be used in a muscle strengthening capacity or provide a useful rehabilitation tool.
Theraband Resistance Levels:
Blue: Extra Heavy
Black: Special Heavy
Read on to discover more about the TheraBand 22.8M latex free band, or search all exercise therapy products
TheraBand 22.8M Meter Latex Free benefits:
- Latex Free, for users who may experience discomfort from allergies when using regular resistance bands
- Bands are available in seven colour-coded levels of resistance, ranging mild to super heavy resistance
- The colour coded system provides the user with a clear visual of progress from one level to the next
- Bands are easily dispensed from professional boxes
TheraBand Resistance Bands have almost limitless uses, including:
- Increased range of motion in joints
- Increased strength and muscle tone
- Improved muscle coordination
- Pricing differs depending on size option / resistance band selected
*colours may vary
About TheraBandTheraBand Professional Resistance products are the original system of progressive resistance and utilised in many rehabilitiation programs across the globe.The product range includes Theraband Resistance Bands, Theraband Flexbar and also Theraband Resistance Tubing.
The system includes progressive colour-coded resistance levels ranging from extra light resistance to especially heavy. Theraband products can be utilised to rehabilitate injuries and/or improve athletic performance.