TheraBand 5.4M (6-Yard) Bands
TheraBand Resistance Bands help users rehabilitate injuries and/or enhance athletic performance.
Tan: Extra Thin | Yellow: Thin | Red: Medium | Green: Heavy | Blue: Extra Heavy | Black: Special Heavy
TheraBand 5 Meter Bands
TheraBand 5.4M Bands provide users with colour-coded progressive resistance to help you stay on track with your program. Useful in both rehabilitation and strength training capacity. TheraBand Resistance Bands come in different colours which indicate levels of progress, ranging from Extra Mild resistance to Super Heavy resistance. The bands can be used in a rehabilitation capacity or to improve strength and target specific muscle groups.
Theraband Levels of Resistance:
Tan: Extra Thin
Blue: Extra Heavy
Black: Special Heavy
Silver: Super Heavy
Read on to discover more about the Theraband 5.4M Bands, or search all exercise therapy products
TheraBand product benefits:
- Bands are available in seven colour-coded levels of resistance, ranging mild to super heavy resistance
- The colour coded system provides the user with a clear visual of progress from one level to the next
- Bands are easily dispensed from professional boxes
Theraband Resistance Bands have almost limitless uses, including:
- Improved muscle coordination
- Increased range of motion in joints
- Increased strength and muscle tone
- Pricing differs depending on size option / resistance band selected
- Latex may aggravate some users (see latex-free version)
*colours may vary from images
About TheraBandTheraBand Professional Resistance products are the original system of progressive resistance and utilised in many rehabilitiation programs across the globe.The product range includes Theraband Resistance Bands, Theraband Flexbar and also Theraband Resistance Tubing.
The system includes progressive colour-coded resistance levels ranging from extra light resistance to especially heavy. Theraband products can be utilised to rehabilitate injuries and/or improve athletic performance.