TheraBand 30.48M (100FT) Resistance Tubing
TheraBand 30.48M Meter Resistance Tubing for resistance-based exercises.
Yellow: Thin | Red: Medium | Green: Heavy | Blue: Extra Heavy | Black: Special Heavy | Silver: Super Heavy
TheraBand 30.48 Meter Resistance Tubes
TheraBand® exercise tubing is ideal for athletes and individuals that want to partake in resistance training and it can assist in increasing strength and improving range of motion. Available in six colour-coded levels of resistance, these elastic resistance training bands help you track your progress as you get stronger.
Theraband 30.48M Tubing is a great solution for individuals of all fitness levels. This tubing can be used with specific resistance-based exercises, which utilise both the positive and negative force on the muscles. From chest presses and tricep extensions to squats and more, TheraBand tubes can be used for a full body exercise regimen. When used correctly, the tubing is designed to improve strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. Resistance tubing can also be effectively utilised as a rehabilitation tool by many physiotherapist and health care professionals.
Theraband Resistance Levels:Yellow: Thin
Blue: Extra Heavy
Black: Special Heavy
Silver: Super Heavy
Want to discover more about the TheraBand 30.48M Resistance Tubing? Read about its benefits below.
TheraBand product benefits:
- Tubing is available in six different levels of resistance, ranging from mild resistance to super resistance
- The colour coded system provides the user with a clear visual of progress from one level to the next
- The natural rubber tubing is easy to cut, easy to grip and smooth on skin
- Pricing featured is based on Medium Red Resistance Standard RRP
- Professional pricing on other size options visible at checkout if applicable
- Pricing differs depending on size option / resistance tube selected
- Natural rubber may aggravate some users
*please note that colours may vary from images above.
About TheraBandTheraBand Professional Resistance products are the original system of progressive resistance and utilised in many rehabilitiation programs across the globe.The product range includes Theraband Resistance Bands, Theraband Flexbar and also Theraband Resistance Tubing.
The system includes progressive colour-coded resistance levels ranging from extra light resistance to especially heavy. Theraband products can be utilised to rehabilitate injuries and/or improve athletic performance.