Thermoskin Open Knee Wrap Stabiliser
Enhanced therapy and thermal adjustable support for knee injuries.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Open Knee Wrap Stabiliser BraceThermoskin Open Knee Wrap Stabiliser provides a fully adjustable wrap design to enhance comfort of fit. The brace provides unrestricted knee flexion and additional side spirals for extra support. Universal design means you can wear on either knee. May be suitable for knee injuries where the patella is bruised or tender as the brace does not provide any compression over this problem area.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Open Knee Wrap Stabiliser, or search all knee supports and braces
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Apply the brace so that the knee patella opening is sitting comfortably over the patella.
2. Position wraps at the top and bottom.
3. Stabilisers should be positioned adjacent to the knee on either side.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
Product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.