Thermoskin Sport Thumb
Adjustable thumb support and compression during active performance.
Thermoskin Sport Thumb Adjustable Support
Thermoskin Sport Thumb Adjustable Support provides compression and support for both the thumb and wrist. The G7 Flex lining warms the affected region making the low profile, fully adjustable wrap design suitable for wear during active performance. Furthermore, anchor straps enhance thumb stability.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Sport Thumb Adjustable, or search all thumb supports
Suitable for various activities, including:
- - Cricket
- - Golf
- - Tennis
- - Cycling
- - Periods of increased activity
Key features and benefits:
- - Designed with a VR system that provides greater adjustability
- - Superlight, soft material provides all round support and compression
- - Includes G7 Flex Lining for warmth and comfort during increased activity
- - Anchor straps increase thumb stability
- - Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- - Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
*Please note that the Thermoskin Sport Thumb is not available in all sizes.
It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:
1. Place thumb through the support and then secure the wrist strap to the inside of the support with the smaller VR tab.
2. Pull the first thumb strap down towards your wrist and then secure.
3. Then follow with the second strap to cross over the first, forming a teardrop shape around your thumb.
4. Finally anchor these straps in place by wrapping the wrist strap over and securing at the desired level of compression.
5. Re-adjust as required.
Not suitable for wear within 72 hours of an acute injury or whilst sleeping
Thermoskin Sport TechnologyThermoskin Sport range is designed for performance with comfort and durability in mind. These innovative low profile, adjustable braces provide a new generation of support for active performance. This range has a unique three layered material composition:
Thermoskin Sport supports are endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Thermoskin Sport is an official supplier of the Australian Institute of Sport.
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin Sport may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries.
2. Management: Thermoskin Sport is a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to overcome injury post 72 hours.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Does not contain Latex.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.