Thermoskin Adjustable Figure 8 Ankle Wrap
Adjustable strap allows you to apply additional compression either medially or laterally when needed for most ankle ailments.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Adjustable Figure 8 Ankle WrapThe Thermoskin Adjustable Figure 8 Ankle Wrap is designed to contour to the body. Soft ventilated material further enhances user comfort. Universal design means this support can be worn on either foot, while the 2 way stretch material provides even compression. Adjustable fastener assists in varying compression to the individual's preference. This support is suitable to wear directly post trauma, unlike thermal supports.
Support Level: Mild / Warmth Level: Low
Read on to discover more about the Adjustable Figure 8 Ankle Wrap, or search all ankle braces
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure around foot under the arch.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Apply the ankle support so that the seam runs down the front of the foot and under arch.
2. The heel should protrude through the hole at the back of the support.
3. Adjust the wrap to desired compression and secure in place.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin Compression RangeThermoskin Compression supports are designed to reduce swelling and provide general support for weak and injured muscles and joints. Opportunity to choose from 2 way stretch and 4 way stretch which contours to the shape of the affected body part and permit a full range of movement or Airmesh Advantage® material for maximum ventilation and comfortable continuous wear.
Benefits of 2 or 4 Way Stretch material:
Benefits of Airmesh Advantage® material:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Management: Thermoskin Compression can be worn to overcome injury almost anywhere and anytime, including within the first 72 hours of injury.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
This product contains a natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.If pain persists, consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Taiwan.
Adjustable compression and support for weak and injured ankles.