Thermoskin Thumb Stabiliser
Prevent hyperextension of the thumb with this rigid splint.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Thumb Stabiliser SupportThe Thermoskin Thumb Stabiliser features a rigid splint to support the carpometacarpal (CMC) joint and may be useful in reducing the affects of thumb hyperextension. This thermal stabilising orthosis may be useful in the treatment of UCL injuries caused by work related repetitive strain, ball sports and skiing. Support includes locking strap to secure splint/brace in position.
Support Level: Advanced Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Thumb Stabiliser, or search all thumb supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure evenly around wrist joint.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Slide the thumb in the thumb portion of the support.
2. Wrap the fastener around the thumb and secure.
3. Secure the wrist section with the shorter or wider fastener.
4. Then wrap the thin fastener locking strap around the splint and secure. Splint can be removed when not required.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.