Thermoskin Knee Brace with Single Pivot Hinge
Enhanced therapy and deluxe support with hinge for stabilising the knee.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Knee Brace with Single Pivot HingeThe Thermoskin Knee Brace with Single Pivot Hinge contains high quality hinges to promote unilateral bracing. This brace can be utilised to prevent hyperextension of the knee, stopping the extension movement at zero degrees. May be suitable for a range of injuries such as ACL, PCL and Medial Collateral injuries. The patented thermal technology provides support and protection for the knee, keeping it warm to help prevent, treat and rehabilitate soft tissue injuries.
Support Level: Advanced Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Knee Brace with Single Pivot Hinge, or search all knee braces
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Undo all straps.
2. Apply the product so that the knee patella hole is sitting comfortably over the patella in the mid-section of the 3-piece knee.
3. Lock in hinges with the top and bottom fastener straps.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex)
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.