Thermoskin Plantar FXT
Thermoskin Plantar FXT
The Plantar FXT features thermal material to reduce inflammation while the semi rigid strap pulls the toes upward toward the ankle in a dorsi-flexion position to assist in stretching the Plantar Fascia located on the bottom of the foot. Wearing this brace at night may aid recovery from painful plantar fasciitis.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Plantar FXT, visit our plantar fasciitis pain and injury guide, or search all foot supports
Key features and benefits:
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling
- Suitable for wear during sleep
- Available in six sizes to provide correct support
- Designed to be worn on either foot
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Plantar Fasciitis
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:
1. Position the foot inside the sock section of the product.
2. Place the fastener strap from the toe part through the buckle and back onto itself.
3. Lock the wrap portion to the fastener attachment over the top of the elastic strap.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Should not be worn within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product comprises of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.