Thermoskin Elbow with Straps
Dual forearm straps provide increased support during physical activity.
Availability: Out of stock
Thermoskin Elbow Support with StrapsThe Thermoskin Elbow Support with Straps is designed to protect the elbow and includes thermal properties which may assist in the treatment of Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow. The universal elbow support is available in six sizes and can also provide support for medial elbow instability. Additional forearm straps provides increased support making it suitable to wear during activity.
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Elbow with Straps, or search all elbow supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable for:
Size guide:Measure around elbow with arm extended.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Slip your hand through the elbow support.
2. Apply the Thermoskin Elbow support with straps so that the vertical seam runs on the inside area of your elbow.
3. Cross seam should be positioned at the point of the elbow.
4. Adjust fastener forearm straps to apply a firm but not a tight level of compression.
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.