Thermoskin Groin Hip
Thermoskin Groin Hip Support
The Thermoskin Thermal Groin Support effectively compresses groin, hip and upper thigh ailmentsâproviding invaluable protection and reinforcement. Flexible, patented material lines the inside of the brace and features thermal properties that facilitate healing through heat therapy.
If you have recently undergone an invasive hip replacement, this brace is what you need to get back on your feet. The comfortable, skin-tight material combats tissue inflammation, provides groin compression support and alleviates aching pain. Thermoskin's innovative hip abduction brace for adults is effective in treating common soft tissue injuries such as quadricep strains, tendonitis and hip displacements.
In order to maximize the effectiveness of this hip support belt, make sure to reference the detailed size guide below. Read on to discover more about this brace, or search through all of our groin and hip supports.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Key features and benefits:
- Helps the prevention and rehabilitation of injuries such as hip displacements and tendonitis
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
- Contours to the body for increased comfort and support
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage for enhanced recovery - a material clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in six sizes to provide correct support
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Abductor instability
- Adductor strain
- Hamstring injuries
- Overuse or weakness of the adductor
Size guide:Measure evenly around upper thigh.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Slip leg through the brace.
2. Position so that the waistband sits comfortably around your waist.
3. Secure product by fastening the strap.
- The Groin Hip support can be worn during a range of activity levels and can also be worn whilst sleeping
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Should not be worn within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Australia.