Thermoskin Tennis Elbow Strap with Pad
Enhanced therapy and thermal support for tennis elbow injuries.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Tennis Elbow Strap with PadTennis Elbow Support with Pad by Thermoskin provides protection, support and compression for the elbow region to reduce load bearing on the forearm. The elbow orthosis features an adjustable strap for rotational stability and a pad to provide localised compression to the problem area.
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Tennis Elbow Strap with Pad, or search all elbow supports
Key features and benefits:
Suitable for various activities, including:
May be suitable treatment for:
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Apply tennis elbow strap with pad to the upper forearm, just below the elbow.
2. Position pad over the area where weakness or soreness occurs.
3. Lock pad in position with fastener strap to prevent hyper extension and load bearing on the forearms.
What is tennis elbow?Tennis Elbow, or Golfer's elbow, is a common term referring to pain felt through overuse of the forearm, hand muscles and arm that results in pain felt in the elbow region. Tennis Elbow refers to damage to the outside muscles and tendons of the elbow whereas Golfer's elbow refers to the damage to the muscles on the inside of the elbow. Although many tennis players suffer from this condition, you do not need to play tennis to get this injury.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.