Thermoskin Patella Stabiliser
Enhanced therapy and thermal adjustable support for knee patella instability.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Patella StabiliserThe Thermoskin Patella Stabiliser assists in the treatment of patella injuries and patella tracking disorders. It can be worn before, during or after exercise and the patented thermal properties enhance comfort and recovery. Trioxon Advantage lining assists in wicking moisture away from the knee providing superior comfort to the wearer.
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Patella Stabiliser, or search all knee supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure the circumference around the kneecap in a standing position.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Position the buttress inside the support where stability is required e.g. medially or laterally.
2. Position the support with the patella cut out over the knee cap and the sew-in label at the top of the product.
3. Wrap the single strap behind the knee and attach, next to the patella cut out.
4. Wrap the lower strap of the two behind the upper calf and attach just below the knee cap and in line with the lower section of the main body of the support.
5. Wrap the upper strap of the two behind the lower hamstring and attach above the knee cap. Re-adjust the tension on the middle single strap accordingly.
Patella Stabiliser instructional video
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.