Thermoskin Arthritic Knee Wrap
Thermoskin Arthritic Knee WrapThe Thermoskin Arthritic Knee Wrap provides temporary pain relief from a range of conditions including arthritic knee pain, fluid in the knee joint or swollen, aching knees. The design features an adjustable wrap to promote user comfort and variation of compression. Patented Trioxon Advantage thermal material works to promote blood flow to the region to reduce pain felt in the knee.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Arthritic Knee Wrap, or search all knee supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Position the product so that the seam is directly behind the knee.
2. Opening of wrap should be above the knee patella.
3. Once the wrap is closed there should be a hole for the patella to be placed into.
Arthritis of the knee:
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer Lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
Product comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Australia.