Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace with Dorsal Stay
The Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace with Dorsal Stay aids in the treatment of RSI, tendonitis and other wrist / hand injuries and conditions
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace with Dorsal StayThe Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace with Dorsal Stay features a support brace to assist in recovery from wrist and hand injuries. It features a dorsal stay which prevents repetitive wrist movements that may lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Sufferers of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) and tendonitis may also benefit from increased circulation as a result of using the support.
Support Level: Advanced Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Wrist Hand Brace with Dorsal Stay, or search all wrist supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure evenly around wrist joint.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Position the product so that the metal splint is on the inside of the wrist.
2. The hand section of the splint should be placed in the mid-lower part of the palm.
3. The straight dorsal splint runs on the outside of the wrist down the lower forearm.
4. Wrap the fastener straps around the forearm and secure, then wrap the locking strap around the splint and secure.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product comprises of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Australia.