Thermoskin Knee Brace with Flexion Extension Hinge
Thermoskin Knee Brace with Flexion Extension HingeThermoskin Knee Brace with Flexion Extension Hinge features durable polycentric hinges. The hinges work to provide varying flexion and extension stops at selected degrees. This brace is suitable for tracking range of motion and progress through post operative knee rehabilitation. It also provides superb medial and lateral stability, whilst the patented thermal lining may assist in preventing, treating and rehabilitating soft tissue knee injuries such as Posterior Cruciate Ligament and Anterior Cruciate Ligament injuries.
Support Level: Advanced Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Knee Brace with Flexion Extension Hinge, or search all knee braces and supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Open the hinge cover.
2. Position pins in the required degree of movement for the hinge.
3. Close hinge cover.
4. Undo all straps and apply the product so that the knee patella hole is sitting comfortably over the patella.
5. Lock in hinges with the top and bottom fastener straps.
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Nylon, Neoprene, Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.