Thermoskin Lumbar Support - with stabilisers
Thermoskin Lumbar Support
Expedite your recovery from lumbar disc, sacroiliac joint and muscle injuries with our stabilizing Thermoskin back support. This innovative back support belt effectively eliminates lumbago by compressing the lower back with adjustable elastic straps. The belt's Trioxon® Advantage moisture wicking material is clinically designed to facilitate recovery while offering optimum comfort.
Big, bulky back braces draw attention to injuries, but our Thermoskin lower back support contours to the curvature of your body and never bulges under your shirt. You can safely wear our Thermoskin back brace for posture improvement without being self-conscious in social settings.
For best results, align your Thermoskin with your Coccyx bone (tailbone), wrap the brace around your waist and tug on the elastic side straps to adjust the compression. Refrain from wearing your brace within 72 hours of your initial injury and never apply additional heat cream inside the support.Read on to discover more about the Lumbar Support Belt, or search all back supports
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Key features and benefits:
- Contours to the body for increased comfort and support of lumbar and lower back
- Flexible internal stays provide additional support
- Elasticated side straps provide extra compression
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Moisture wicking material provides superior comfort to the wearer
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Inflammation/Strain of Back Muscles Attachments
- Lower Back Pain (Lumbago)
- Lumbar Disc Injury (Slipped Disc)
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction (Inflammation of the Sacroiliac Joint)
Size guide:Measure around middle of waist.
*Please note that the Thermoskin Lumbar Support is not available in all sizes.
It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Position the lower part of the back piece right on the coccyx bone.
2. Then wrap the piece and secure with the fastener straps.
3. Secure the elastic side straps for extra compression.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.