Thermoskin Adjustable Wrist Wrap
See the specials on our Blue products
Thermoskin Adjustable Wrist WrapThermoskin Adjustable Wrist Wrap provides support, protection and warmth to weak and injured wrists and soft tissue complaints such as lateral ulnar ligament injury. The wrap design enhances comfort for the user whilst the fastener straps provide an adjustable fit. Best of all the wrist wrap can be worn on either wrist.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Universal Wrist Wrap, or search all wrist supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure evenly around wrist joint.
* Please note that the Thermoskin Adjustable Wrist Wrap is not available in all sizes.
It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Place thumb through the hole.
2. Wrap the piece around the outside of your hand/wrist area.
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.