Thermoskin Neck BraceThe Thermoskin Neck Brace provides heat and compression to the neck region. The brace is easily applied with a fastener attachment and provides thermal therapy from the bottom of the head to the base of the neck. This support may be useful for people suffering from stiff neck, acute wry neck, arthritis of the neck and neck-related sports injuries.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Neck, or search all shoulder and neck supports
What is acute wry neck?Acute Wry Neck may manifest as a severe sharp onset of pain which can be caused by a sudden movement that prohibits the facet joint from functioning properly. It can also be caused from invertebral disc injury however this manifests itself as a more gradual onset of pain.
Common symptoms include:
Key features and benefits of product:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure around the neck. Under adam's apple
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Apply the product so that the fastener piece is at the front of your neck.
2. Position the lower part of the product at the base of your neck
3. Secure with the fastener strap so that the brace is comfortable.
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag.Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a twelve month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Australia.