Enhanced therapy and thermal support for acute and chronic ankle injuries.
Thermoskin Ankle Support
Ankle Support by Thermoskin provides protection and moderate compression to the ankle and mid foot region. The thermal properties assist in rehabilitation of ankle related injuries and can aid treatment of injuries such as achilles tendinosis, achilles paratenonitis and mid foot pain and discomfort.
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Ankle Support, or search all ankle and foot supports
Key features and benefits:
- Available in beige
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Moisture wicking material provides superior comfort to the wearer
- The contoured design fits easily in a shoe and can provide treatment as you go about your daily activities
- Available in six sizes to provide correct support for your ankle.
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Achilles paratenonitis
- Mid-foot injuries
Measure around the ankle joint.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear the Thermoskin Ankle:
1. Slip your foot in the ankle support so that the seam runs down the front of the foot and the heel protrudes through the hole at the back of the support. The ankle support should fit snuggly around the foot and ankle for thermal treatment to be truly effective.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.