Thermoskin Heel Rite
Enhanced therapy and thermal support for day time treatment of plantar fasciitis.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Heel RiteThe Heel Rite Splint by Thermoskin can provide pain relief from heel spurs and plantar fasciitis complaints. Better yet, the splint has a low profile design making it suitable to wear during the day in your shoes.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Thermoskin Heel Rite, visit our plantar fasciitis injury guide, or search all ankle and foot supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Shoe Size (Australian)
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear the Heel Rite:1. Place foot into support with heel into the hole.
2. Fasten the foot strap. It is important that the strap that supports the heel is positioned just in front of the heel.
3. Then fasten the ankle strap.
4. Loop strap through metal clips on each side.
5. Pull the ends of the straps upwards and towards the back, pull them snug until you feel pressure on the underside of the foot where the heel meets the arch.
6. Holding the straps tight, crisscross them around the back of the heel and attach them around the sides and front to the fastener.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?Plantar Fasciitis is a common source of heel pain where the patient suffers from pain on the plantar fascia - a thick fibrous band of connective tissue - which runs on the bottom of the heel along the sole of the foot towards the toes. Plantar Fasciitis is caused from traction and compression injuries and is commonly diagnosed in people with poor foot biomechanics or those with weak foot arches (flat feet). Patients usually suffer from pain under the heel or in the foot arch in the morning or after a period of rest with pain decreasing as the foot muscles warm up.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid Layer: Rubber Foam
Inner Lining: Polyester
(Does not contain Latex).
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.