3 Ply Disposable Face Masks, 50 pack
Equals $1.60 per mask
This disposable 3-ply Face Masks provides short-term protection from dust, pollen and germs. Single use, Multi-layer Protection, High Breathability, Blue
Due to COVID-19 causing higher than normal demand for masks and a strain on supplier deliveries, we have limited the sale of these to 4 boxes per customer.
These disposable face masks are made of 3-ply non-woven fabric with an ear loop. They are widely used within medical, dental, laboratory, food sectors, schools, households and industries.
These face masks include:
- easy breathable fabric,
- an effective multi-layer filter,
- are soft, lightweight, comfortable and easy to wear.
- effective filtration of dust, pollen and germs.
Box of 50, can be reclosed after opening to avoid dust and dirt.
How to put on a face mask.
- 1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
- 2. Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- 3. Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
- 4. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- 5. Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- 6.Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- 7. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Avoid touching the front of the mask.
- Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.