Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace
Features Velcro locking straps and metal splint to allow for increased support and circulation.
Availability: In stock
Thermoskin Wrist Hand BraceThe Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace features a metal splint positioned at 25 degrees to provide the protection and support needed for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, overused / weak wrists and sprains and strains. The brace provides sturdy protection for wrist injuries and promotes increased circulation to aid prevention and recovery.
Support Level: Advanced Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Read on to discover more about the Wrist Hand Brace, view our Carpal Tunnel Syndrome injury guide or search all hand and wrist supports
Key features and benefits:
May be suitable treatment for:
Size guide:Measure evenly around wrist joint.
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:1. Position the product so that the metal splint is on the inside of the wrist.
2. The hand section of the splint should be placed in the mid-lower part of the palm.
3. Wrap the fastener straps around the forearm and secure, then wrap the locking strap around the splint and secure.
Write Your Own Review
Thermoskin's Trioxon® AdvantageThermoskin Thermal supports feature exclusive Trioxon Advantage technology, for the enhanced recovery of sports injuries, arthritis and RSI.
Thermoskin Thermal supports have been carefully designed so that they can be worn continuously for long periods and during a range of activities including sleeping, in order to deliver the highest benefits of thermal therapy.
Benefits of Trioxon Advantage:
When to use:
1. Prevention: Thermoskin may be worn prior, during or after activities to help prevent soft tissue injuries
2. Treatment: Thermoskin can be a valuable complement to present methods of treatment. Worn almost anywhere and anytime, it works continuously to help overcome injury post 72 hours.
3. Rehabilitation: Thermoskin is an important adjunct in helping rehabilitate injuries as it allows soft tissue to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise following surgery, lay-off or overuse injury.
It is recommended to place the product in a delicates washing bag. Machine wash with cold water. Drip dry. Do not wring, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex)
This product is comprised of:
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Your Thermoskin product is covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
Made in Thailand.
Made in Thailand.